Lincolnshire One Venues (LOV) is seeking to invest up to £10,000 in a new performance work for young audiences between ages 12-19 to be shown in small/medium-scale venues
It is expected that the commission will include a minimum of four performances between autumn 2013 and spring 2014 taking place at the following four venues in the LOV network:
- Lincoln Performing Arts Centre
- Riverhead Theatre, Louth
- Stamford Arts Centre
- Terry O’Toole Theatre,North Hykeham
Funded by the Paul Hamlyn Foundation and Arts Council England.
To apply please provide the following:
- CV/Company Profile outlining past examples of your work.
- short proposal (maximum 2 A4 pages), outlining the proposed work and how you envisage LOV being involved in the creative process.
- Include an estimated budget for how much the piece will cost to make and give a breakdown of how you will spend the money. Proposals must be all inclusive of fees, materials, equipment hire, print, travel and subsistence.
- Please provide contact details for two relevant referees with whom you have worked within the past two years.
Send these details to Craig Morrow, Lincoln Performing Arts Centre, University of Lincoln, Brayford Pool, Lincoln LN6 7TS or email with ‘LOV Commission Proposal’ in the subject bar to email@example.com by 10am on Wednesday 31 October 2012