**This opportunity has now closed**
We are offering ONE NEW bursary for 2017/2018 OF UP TO £1,200 to support young artists, working or studying in Lincolnshire with a creative idea to develop themselves or young people as film programmers* for a period of up to 12 months.
*PLEASE NOTE THIS BURSARY IS TO SUPPORT FILM PROGRAMMERS AND MUST NOT BE USED FOR FILMMAKING.
The grant is part of our ongoing commitment to support local arts practitioners and young people as film programmers within our venues and develop new opportunities for them to influence the future cultural landscape of Lincolnshire.
WHAT IS ON OFFER?
- Up to ONE financial grant bursary of up to £1,200
- In-kind support from relevant LOV venues and staff – this support will differ depending on the needs of the bursary recipient(s) and could include (but is not limited to) space in the venue, mentoring, tech support, advice, access to audiences for research or consumer testing etc.
- Mentorship from LOV Project Worker to support the development of your project
- Possible access to and/or workshops with visiting companies, artists and industry professionals
- oAny additional support will be agreed between the bursary recipient and LOV on offer of the bursary
WHO IS IT FOR?
Artists from a film background aged 16+ who want to lead a project to develop their own practice or that of other young people from Lincolnshire.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Deadline for Proposals HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO: 4pm, Friday 10th March 2017
Send completed proposals, with the subject ‘LOVFilm Bursary Application’ by email to: email@example.com. Any questions please contact the LOV team via Facebookor Twitter @LOVYPP or email Adam Louka on firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted Applicants will be notified by 15th March and invited for Interview in the week commencing 20th March